U.S. Regional Communities:
Visions for Learning Educator Grants: The goal of Ecolab’s Visions for Learning educator grants (for school educators: teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators and other licensed staff in pre-k through high schools) is to encourage and reward individual educators’ creativity and innovation in classroom learning by providing opportunities that will motivate and challenge students intellectually, raise student achievement, as well as increase their understanding of academic content and the connection between school and life.
This program is now accepting applications and is open to educators in the regional locations listed above.
Deadline to apply is May 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m. central time.
1. Read this first! Please use this reference guide that includes helpful information on navigating the online application process. It also includes the questions from the application in case you would like to extract the questions to work on them separately before copying and pasting replies into the online application form.
2. Please note, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome, NOT Internet Explorer, for best results on the applicant site.
3. To apply, click on this Visions for Learning link for access to the online application site.
4. Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
5. Click here for a step-by-step visual presentation of the grant application process.
6. Click here to view the grant application overview presentation from Feb. 22.
7. Click here for a list of Ecolab Regional Visions for Learning Chairs by geographical region in case you have specific questions related to local community practices.
8. If you have technical questions about accessing the grant application site, please contact our vendor partner Good Done Great at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NPO (Non-Profit Organizations) Grants:
To qualify for an Ecolab NPO grant, a 501 (c) 3 organization must provide services in one of the regional geographies listed above and fall within one of our four strategic areas of giving:
Regional NPO Grant Cycle:
In accordance with Ecolab’s Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law