U.S. Regional Communities:
- Beloit, WI
- City of Industry, CA
- Columbus, MS
- Corsicana, TX
- Elk Grove Village, IL
- Ellwood City, PA
- Garland, TX
- Garyville, LA
- Greensboro, NC
- Huntington, IN
- Irving / Fort Worth, TX
- Joliet, IL
- Martinsburg, WV
- McDonough, GA
- Midland/Odessa, TX
- Naperville, IL
- Sugar Land / Fresno, TX (Fort Bend County only)
NPO (Non-Profit Organizations) Grants:
To qualify for an Ecolab NPO grant, a 501 (c) 3 organization must provide services in one of the regional geographies listed above and fall within one of our four strategic areas of giving:
- Youth & Education: programs to promote youth development, particularly youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation: hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth, as well as support for museums and the performing arts
Regional NPO Grant Cycle:
- For 2017 funding consideration, the application process will open July 1, 2017 at 6 a.m. CDT
- Deadline to submit applications is September 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m. CDT
- Sign-in to the Applicant Site here. (For best results, please use Google Chrome as your internet browser, and a laptop or desktop computer)
- Download this Reference Guide and FAQ document (Frequently Asked Questions) to help you through the online application process
- For all log-in or technical questions, please contact email@example.com; 1-855-910-8501
- For regional specific questions, download a contact list of Regional NPO Council Chairs
- For other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 651.250.3427
Visions for Learning Educator Grants: The goal of Ecolab’s Visions for Learning educator grants (for school educators: teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators and other licensed staff in pre-k through high schools) is to encourage and reward individual educators’ creativity and innovation in classroom learning by providing opportunities that will motivate and challenge students intellectually, raise student achievement, as well as increase their understanding of academic content and the connection between school and life.
- This program is now CLOSED.
- For educators who applied for funding for 2017-18 school year, you can check the status of your application by signing in to the Applicant Site here. (For best results, please use Google Chrome as your internet browser, and a laptop or desktop computer).
- Visions for Learning 2017 grant decisions will be communicated by August 31, 2017.
- If you were granted an award, please use this Good Done Great reference guide to assist you if needed in creating a account with Good Done Great as a Charity Administrator. This is a separate account just for financial administration of grant awards. This is a separate site from the applicant site. For questions about Good Done Great, contact email@example.com. www.gooddonegreat.com is where you can find information about payment details of grant awards once they have been processed.
- Visions for Learning 2018 grant applications will be open in spring 2018.
- If you have other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Ecolab’s Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law