The Ecolab Foundation hosts two grant programs in the St. Paul area: Nonprofit (NPO) Grants and Visions for Learning (VFL) Educator Grants (St. Paul Public Schools, District #625 only).
Nonprofit (NPO) Grants:
To qualify for an Ecolab NPO grant, a 501 (c) 3 organization must provide services in Saint Paul, MN area and fall within one of our four strategic areas of giving:
- Youth & Education: programs to promote youth development, particularly youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation: hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth, as well as support for museums and the performing arts
2018 St. Paul, MN NPO Grant Cycle:
- This program is now closed and the 2018 grant cycle for existing grantees only will open September 1, 2017.
- For nonprofit organizations who were awarded a grant in 2017, to check the status of your award, sign-into the Applicant Site here. (For best results, use Google Chrome and a laptop or desktop computer).
- Information about payment details are available at Good Done Great. This is a separate account just for financial administration for potential grant awards. Please use this Good Done Great reference guide to assist you in creating an account with Good Done Great, assigning a Charity Administrator from your organization and signing up for ACH/wire transfer of grant awards. The account with Good Done Great is DIFFERENT and SEPARATE from the account used for the online application. For questions about Good Done Great, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visions for Learning Educator Grants: This program is only for Saint Paul Public Schools (ISD #625).
The goal of Ecolab’s Visions for Learning grant program for school educators (teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators and other licensed staff in pre-k through high schools) is to encourage and reward individual educators’ creativity and innovation in classroom learning by providing opportunities that will motivate and challenge students intellectually, raise student achievement, as well as increase their understanding of academic content and the connection between school and life.
- This program is now CLOSED.
- For educators who applied for funding for 2017-18 school year, you can check the status of your application by signing in to the Applicant Site here. (For best results, please use Google Chrome as your internet browser, and a laptop or desktop computer).
- Visions for Learning 2017 grant decisions will be communicated by August 31, 2017.
- Visions for Learning 2018 grant applications will be open in spring 2018.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com
In accordance with Ecolab’s Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law.
Please email the Ecolab Foundation, or call 651.250.2923 with questions.