Thursday, November 9, 2017 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lincoln Financial Field | 1 Lincoln Financial Field Way | Philadelphia, PA 19148
This leadership conference is designed for senior level professionals specializing in Infection Prevention, Engineering or Risk Management. Attendees will include healthcare, college, university, hotel and commercial building professionals.
- Conference participants will get up-to-date information on:
- Evidence-based, public health concerns associated with Legionnaires’ disease (LD) and waterborne healthcare-associated infections (WHAIs)
- Role of biofilms as a source of pathogens in engineered water systems
- CMS S&C 17-30 and ASHRAE 188, strategies to reduce infection risk and how to develop and implement a water safety plan
- Legal risks associated with outbreaks of LD and WHAIs
- Philadelphia Department of Health – Review of CDC Pilot Program
- Strategies on managing an outbreak crisis and protecting your brand image
- 2015 outbreak of LD in New York and the new cooling tower regulations
- Panel discussion – Ask the expert
Presenters are well-respected professionals in their fields. They include engineering and public health experts with Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, as well as leading legal and crisis communications professionals:
- Nalco Water, Public Health, Water Safety and Engineering Professionals Philadelphia, PA; Naperville, IL; St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN
- Bob T. McNaney, Senior Vice President Crisis and Critical issues Padilla – a public relations, branding and crisis communications firm in Minneapolis, MN
- Susan E. Smith, Esq. Attorney-at-Law, Partner Goldberg Segalla in Baltimore, MD
- Lauren Finn, Surveillance Coordinator Department of Health in Philadelphia, PA
- Frank Connelly, Executive Director Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA
Space is limited – early registration is recommended.
Learn more about the conference on the registration site by clicking the button below.