Ecolab Pest Elimination for Hotels
Ecolab’s HotelProtectSM program uses an outside-in, proactive approach to pest management because we know that keeping pests out of your facility is the first step to an effective pest program. By working with our experts, you'll stay ahead of pest problems and provide a rewarding guest experience.
We offer three levels of service under the HotelProtect program:
- Base Program - The Base Program offers protection against rodents, cockroaches and occasional invaders in the common areas, kitchens and at the entry points of your facility. The Base Program covers inspection and treatment of up to 5% of your guest rooms on a monthly basis, if a problem arises. The goal of this program is to catch the pests before they get to your rooms.
- Premium Program - The Premium Program expands the Base Program coverage to also provide proactive inspections and treatments for cockroaches and occasional invaders on a rotation of 1/6th of your guest rooms each month. This delivers a more proactive approach to pest elimination, and qualifies for a guarantee with your service.
- Premium Plus Program - The Premium Plus program offers services provided in the Base and Premium Programs, but also includes proactive, cursory inspections and treatments for bed bugs, as part of the monthly room rotation. In recent years, bed bugs have been one of the most challenging pests in the hospitality industry. Visit bedbugtoolkit.com to learn more about how to train your staff to inspect for bed bugs.
- Highly trained, professional service specialists who understand the needs of the hospitality industry to provide high-quality service with proven solutions
- More than 25 years of experience servicing hotels, motels and resorts
- Industry-leading innovation including proprietary protocols and equipment
- Easy to follow educational tools and resources used in thousands of hotels
When you partner with Ecolab, you can be confident you are maintaining a pest-free facility to protect your guests, staff, and your reputation.