Large Flies Can Spread Disease
Large flies, including house flies, bottle flies, blow flies and flesh flies, are associated with the spread of disease causing pathogens that cause disease such as Cholera, Typhoid Fever, Diptheria and Dysentery. These pests have also been shown to transfer E. coli and Salmonella, which cause foodborne illnesses. Because large flies readily transfer pathogens, managing them is critically important for any facility that handles food.
Our expert Service Specialists provide a customized program featuring leading edge technology and ongoing service to help eliminate flies on the exterior and interior of your facility.
Ecolab's Large Fly Program includes:
- Inspection of structural and sanitation issues that can lead to large fly infestation
- Exterior treatments to areas flies congregate like dumpster corrals and near entrances
- Interior treatments
- Stealth Fly Stations for exterior protection
- Stealth Fly Lights for interior protection
- Recommendations on how to limit fly entry
Ecolab’s comprehensive pest program combines an outside-in approach to pest control with on-site consultation, data-driven reporting, customer support 24/7/365 and educational tools to raise staff awareness on how they can prevent pest activity.
When you partner with Ecolab Pest Elimination experts, you can be confident you are getting innovative, science-based solutions to keep your customers and staff safe and your facility pest-free.