Small Flies, Big Problems
Small flies, such as the Red-Eyed Fruit Fly and Dark-Eyed Fruit Fly, are prolific breeders and develop rapidly. A few flies can quickly become a full-blown infestation in only a matter of days. They can negatively impact health inspection scores, become bothersome to customers and staff, and may even transfer bacteria to food and food preparation surfaces. Small flies have become big problems, and immediate action should be taken when they are found in your facility.
Ecolab's Small Fly Programs defend against small fly infestations, addressing different life stages for maximum impact. Your program can include:
- Thorough inspections to identify breeding, feeding and resting sites
- Actionable structural and sanitation recommendations to eliminate breeding and feeding sites
- Breeding and feeding material removal and/or treatment to break the reproduction cycle
- Adult small fly removal for immediate relief and to prevent future breeding activity
- Report with recommendations to prevent reinfestation
Ecolab’s comprehensive pest program combines an outside-in approach with on-site consultation, data-driven reporting, customer support 24/7/365 and educational tools to raise staff awareness on how they can prevent pest activity.
When you partner with Ecolab pest elimination experts, you can be confident you are getting innovative, science-based solutions to keep your customers and staff safe and your facility pest-free.