Visit the Enviroflo Engineering website
Left untreated, dust is the source of numerous problems such as:
- Acute and chronic health risk from inhalation
- Irritation to eyes, ears, nose, throat and skin
- Safety hazard caused by impaired visibility
- Fire and explosion hazards
- Increased operating cost due to lost production time
- Material losses from wind and transport
- Premature equipment-wear leading to higher maintenance and increased equipment replacement costs
- Poor relations with the work force and surrounding community
Solving Dust Problems
Wet suppression is the oldest method of dust control, and by simply adding water, dust is controlled somewhat. However, using too much water can increase equipment wear, cause slippery roads, reduce the value of your product or put you out of specification on moisture. Today's best available dust control technology typically combines elements of containment, suppression and, where needed, collection. These approaches are not mutually exclusive or competitive to one another. Rather, they are allies in the battle to control dust. When correctly combined in a properly designed and implemented dust control program, they can help to provide the optimum multi-layered defense against the productivity draining costs and health hazards of airborne dust.
Enviroflo Engineering offers a full line of dust suppression additives including foams, surface tension reducers, binders, tackifiers and humectants, as well as optimal combinations of these approaches to effectively help prevent or solve dust control problems.