The Ecolab Foundation supports programming in the St. Paul area.
Nonprofit (NPO) Grants:
To qualify for an Ecolab NPO grant, a 501 (c) 3 organization must provide services in Saint Paul, MN area and fall within one of our four strategic areas of giving. Please review guidelines and restrictions on the Apply for Grant page.
- Youth & Education: programs to promote youth development, particularly youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation: environment and conservation organizations, hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth, as well as support for museums and the performing arts
- The Application Process for 2021 grant consideration is now open! Applications accepted from CURRENT Ecolab Foundation grantees only.
- Application due date is Dec. 1, 2020, 11:59 pm central time.
- Submit an application on the Applicant Site(GrantsConnect, powered by Ecolab's vendor partner YourCause/Blackbaud)
- For best results, use Google Chrome and a desktop or laptop computer.
- The Applicant Site has been updated, so if you applied last year, you will need to reset your password. On the Sign-In page, click "Forget password" and follow the prompts.
- If you are a new applicant for a current grantee organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can merge your new contact information with the organization's historical information. Once you are set-up, you may proceed to the Sign-In page, click "Forgot password" and follow the prompts.
- Download the Applicant Reference Guide with step-by-step instructions as well as all of the application questions in a Word document so you may work offline/share it with other stakeholders to compile responses before entering them on the online application form. Only one person at a time may save changes to the online form, so make sure to coordinate so only one person is accessing the online application at a time.
- Download the FAQs for helpful replies to common questions.
- For questions, contact email@example.com.
If you have questions about grant disbursements/payments, please visit NPOConnect, the Nonprofit Portal, powered by our vendor partner YourCause-Blackbaud. This is a separate site just for financial administration of grant awards. Please note that the Ecolab Foundation staff does NOT have access to this site because it contains confidential payment information. If you need assistance, please see the email and chat features at the bottom of NPOConnect sign-in page or to fill out the Nonprofit Platform Service Inquiry form.
Click here to download additional information/instructions about signing into the Nonprofit Platform.
In accordance with Ecolab’s Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law.
Please email the Ecolab Foundation, or call 651.250.2923 with questions.