Operations personnel, supervisors, environmental managers, engineers, quality managers, and individuals who may benefit from understanding the technical aspects of water treatment principles and technologies.
- Keynote speaker – Phil Bell, President of Steel Manufacturers Association
- Basics of Water Chemistry
- Water Treatment Strategies - Corrosion, Scale, Fouling and Microbiological Control
- New Technologies and its impact (performance and environmental compliance)
- Fundamentals of Solid/Liquid Separation for Process and Wastewater Treatment Applications
- Best practices for Solid/Liquid Separation - Equipment
- Water’s Impact on Steel Mill Operations – Best practices and ROI opportunities
- Materials Selection and Corrosion Prevention
- Mold Design and Materials –Industry speaker (non- Nalco Water)
- Digital Transformation – How is it affecting everyone? What is happening in the Steel Industry?
- Environmental compliance and permitting for Steel Mills – Industry speaker (non-Nalco Water)
- Total Water Management - Water Efficiency Plan
Attendees are eligible to receive ten professional development hours for completing the entire training; certificates will be given at the end of the seminar.