- Improve reaction and handling of glass dry batch raw materials
- Improve pile formation and, subsequently, furnace melting efficiency
- Reduce scrap and improve glass product quality
- Reduce maintenance and/or production slowdowns based on improved cleanliness of dry batch augers, hoppers, and chargers
- Optimize moisture content to reduce electrical and fuel consumption
- Reduce water consumption
- Improve furnace refractory life
This program has been successfully deployed in multiple furnaces with documented savings. Nalco Water dedicated chemists, engineers, and senior technical consultants provide best-in-class services. Sales and service engineers provide onsite assistance worldwide.