OptiPro™ Solid System Lubricant
Ecolab OptiPro Solid System Lubricant is a non-silicone, non-mineral oil-based lubricant with rust inhibitor.
OptiPro Solid System Lubricant is water soluble all temperatures and does not interfere with either steam or ethylene oxide sterilization. The product contains no phosphorus and is not for use as a medical instrument device high level disinfectant or sterilant.
- Prevents rusting, discoloration and instrument corrosion
- Assists in ensuring proper working of instrument moving parts. Helps extend instrument life.
- Reduced packaging and chemical waste
- Eliminates product sitting on department floor. Provides easy storage with considerable space savings. Eliminates trouble handling large drums.
- Uses dip tubes with float switch to pull product
- Total system simplifies training. More efficient, saves time.
- Passive integration with washer
- Eliminate dispensing errors.
- Delivers approximately 75-150 cycles per 5 Liter bottle.
- Low product alarm signals staff to replace bottle
- Eliminates out of product worries. Lightweight containers make replacement easy.
|Product Size||Part Number|
3 x 5 Liter (3 x 1.32 U.S. gal.)
Related Automated Washing Products for Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
No automated washing product or equipment pages were found.