Solid Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent
Ecolab Solid Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Instrument Detergent is suitable for the cleaning of surgical instruments and anesthetic utensils.
Solid Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Instrument Detergent contains corrosion inhibitors and is safe for use on all aluminum, zinc, nonferrous metals and other delicate materials. The product contains corrosion inhibitors and is safe for use on soft metals, prevents hard water buildup on instrument surfaces and is not for use as a medical instrument sterilant or high-level disinfectant. The product is phosphate-free.
- Alkaline pH
- pH ≈ 10.75 with low active alkalinity
- Excellent cleaning ability
- Effective in low/high impingement washers. Low foaming.
- Hard Water Tolerance
- Formulated to help prevent mineral deposits from forming on instruments and inside washers
- Effective in all wash temperatures
- Optimum 140-160°F (60-71°C)
|Product Size||Part Number|
2-2.5lb (1.14g) blocks
Central Sterile Program
Related Automated Washing Products for Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
No automated washing product or equipment pages were found.