A quaternary ammonium solution for use on hard non-porous environmental surfaces. Designed for use in compound pharmacies, hospitals, medical and health care institutions as a broad-spectrum disinfectant solution on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors, and countertops.
An EPA registered disinfectant. EPA Reg. No 10324-63-68959
- Efficacy tests have demonstrated that Decon-Quat® 100 is an effective bactericide, virucide and fungicide in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum)
- Developed for use in cleaning rotation cycles where hard surface disinfectants are required to maintain a clean environment
- Ideal for use on hard, inanimate surfaces in filling and gowning rooms
- General manufacturing areas, machinery tables, counter tops
- Laminar flow benches, floors and walls
- Stainless steel, porcelain, glass and chrome