- 70% ethyl alcohol active ingredient kills 99.99% of pathogens tested within 15 seconds (in vitro data on file)
- 96% biobased formula3 helps break the chain of infection while meeting sustainability goals by reducing consumption of non-renewable resources, especially petroleum based materials
- Nurses preferred Express Gel 4 to 1 over the leading gel hand sanitizer1
- Formula absorbs quickly and dries within seconds, allows for easy gloving and leaves hands feeling clean
- Hypoallergenic dye-free formula with vitamin E, moisturizers and five emollients
- Meets CDC Category IA recommendation for Hand Hygiene in Healthcare settings4
1 Study GMP 120025
2 Data on file, Ecolab Inc.
3 Testing per ASTM-D6866-12 Beta Analytic Inc.
4 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings: Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Test Force, MMWR 2002:51(No. 44-16)