internal auditing for the food industry- CANCELLED
LOCATION: Concord, North Carolina
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR 2021 DATES.
This one and a half day course is designed to provide a solid understanding of how to conduct an internal audit of any of the major GFSI-recognized food safety management systems in use within North America and to meet the internal auditor training requirements for these systems. Learn how to develop a robust internal auditing program for your processing facility and how to train your internal audit team. You'll learn:
- The principles of internal auditing
- The importance of doing an internal audit
- The internal audit requirements within FSSC 22000, SQF and BRC
- About audit skills and techniques
- About following up after the internal audit
- How to train your internal audit team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
325 McGill Ave, Suite 508 Concord, NC 28027