Preventive Controls for Human Foods- CANCELLED
LOCATION: Concord, NC
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR 2021 DATES.
A two and a half day course designed to provide an in-depth understanding for implementing a food safety plan using the Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls methodology required under the FDA's Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). You'll learn:
- How to control food safety hazards
- To recognize the relationship between FSMA and food safety
- How to develop, implement and maintain a FSMA compliant food safety plan
Who Should Attend?
- Those wishing to gain an in-depth understanding of the Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls methodology
- Managers planning to implement a FSMA compliant food safety plan
- Anyone wishing to serve as the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) within their facility
- Anyone involved either with the development, support or implementation of a FSMA compliant food safety plan within their facilities
- Managers or other personnel who are new to their roles at locations where a FSMA compliant food safety plan will be developed and implemented
- Food safety auditors and consultants
325 McGill Ave, Suite 508 Concord, NC 28027