The Reverse Osmosis (RO) market for water treatment applications remains healthy, growing rapidly at an estimated annual rate of 10.5%. Degraded freshwater resources, water scarcity, capital cost reduction, and the ongoing need for sustainable growth solutions and recycling water. As RO installations become more common in the marketplace, the necessity remains to understand the best methods to design and service them. This conference will provide detailed information about RO, including the basics of design and data collection, as well as detailed membrane cleaning and troubleshooting techniques for advanced RO operations.
- Plant Managers, Plant Engineering Leads
- Engineers – Process, Environmental, Chemical, Plant Engineers
- Operations Team: Process Supervisors, Utility Superintendents
- Technical Auditors and Water Treatment Advisors
Why Should You Attend?
- Create a deeper understanding of RO and how to optimize your system's performance
- Establish a network with Nalco Water technical experts and industry peers
- Develop a deeper understanding of Nalco Water technical support, as well as Nalco Water’s analytical capabilities
- Receive the latest edition of Reverse Osmosis: Design Processes & Applications for Engineers 3rd Ed. by Jane Kucera