The mechanical, operational, and chemical stresses on water systems and the problems they cause — scale, corrosion and microbial fouling — have never changed. The pressures and stresses placed upon the managers of water systems have changed. The Nalco Water Conference explores options for water system managers who need to understand how decisions about water system treatment, monitoring and control impact their ability to meet their company’s goals and objectives.
Water system managers today find themselves trying to achieve better performance and lower costs with fewer people and resources. The Nalco Water Conference delivers insights and ideas for how to use water treatment as a tool to achieve your corporate goals.
Managers who are seeking sustainable solutions to improve utility water system performance and that have both resource constraints and environmental challenges.
Why Should You Attend?
- Refresh your knowledge of current technologies to manage critical water related assets
- Network with industry leading Research and Technical experts within Nalco Water
- Network with peers across various industries and regions
- Strategies to garner additional value from your Nalco Water partnership
- Explore solutions to drive deeper insights, faster action and create greater value across your enterprise
- Making water more than “fit for use” in your plant
- Overview of Cooling Water, Boiler, Wastewater, and pretreatment system fundamentals
- Lowering water systems performance and Safety risks
- Tools and technologies to assist in meeting your production and sustainability goals