Advantages of MerControl 7895 Technology
- Low capital feed systems with a small footprint
- Liquid additive simplifies application, distribution and control
- Multiple potential application points yield flexibility in retrofit design
- Improves mercury capture efficiency of existing air quality control devices (electrostatic precipitators, fabric filters, spray dryer absorbers and w-FGD units) without adverse effects on equipment performance.
- Provides a flexible and rapid response to fluctuations in operations and fuel quality that impact mercury emissions
- Can be used in conjunction with activated carbon injection (ACI) to lower carbon usage and thereby improve fly ash quality
|Product Size||Part Number||Details|
|256 gal||7895.52||Totes/Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC’s)|
|3,169 gal||7895.91||Bulk Tankwagon (~45,000 lb)|
Storage tanks for MerControl 7895 should be constructed from AISI 316 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel protected by an epoxy lining. It is also possible to use FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) tanks.
Stainless steel or plastic polypropylene piping can be used.
Pumps are usually constructed of 316 stainless steel contact parts.