Sanitizer and Disinfectant
Whisper V is a liquid, 5th generation quaternary ammonium food contact hard surface sanitizer formulated for use in meat and poultry facilities. Whisper V is a blend of four effective quaternary ammonium compounds and has a wide range of use in both raw and ready-to-eat processing facilities.
Benefits and Characteristics
- Fifth generation quat is a low foaming and has increased tolerance to soil loading and hard water conditions.
- Designed for use in meat and poultry processing facilities.
- Effective against organisms typically encountered in the processing of ready-to-eat-meats.
- Effective against bacteria that may cause odor or spoilage problems within meat and poultry processing plants.
- EPA registered as a no-rinse sanitizer for use on hard, non-porous food contact surfaces at a concentration of 150-400 ppm active quaternary.
- The non-corrosive use solution enables its use on virtually any hard non-porous surface in meat and poultry processing plants.
- Useful for a wide variety of applications including sanitizing equipment, hard surfaces, non-porous gloved hands, shell eggs intended for food, and entryway sanitizing systems.
- Effectively controls odors.
- Non-corrosive to hard surfaces at recommended use dilution.
- Convenient to use-easily proportioned through sprayers or injection meters.
- Formula ingredients contain no phosphorus.