Ongoing supply chain disruptions amplify potential food safety and pest contamination risks around incoming shipments. For food and beverage production and distribution facilities, these risks present significant threats to business, from the lost revenue and profitability impacts of product loss to the long-term impacts of damaged business reputation.
NEW INDUSTRY GUIDE:
Unpacking the Food Safety & Pest Risks of Incoming Shipments
Ecolab funneled our deep industry expertise into a comprehensive guide to mitigating risks associated with incoming shipments.
- Understanding factors that increase risk in incoming shipments
- Spotting easily overlooked signs of pest activity
- Step-by-step guide to receiving, inspecting and unloading
- Best practices for responding to a pest/contamination incident
- How to build a proactive, risk-based pest management program