Klercide™ Cleanroom Quat Unit Dose Concentrate
For use in cleanrooms and controlled areas, Klercide™ Cleanroom Quat Unit Dose Concentrate* is a sanitizer, disinfectant, and fungicide for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. The product is effective at low concentrations, resulting in minimal residues and residue accumulation. Depending on dilution, product can be used as either a sanitizer, disinfectant or fungicidal.
The product is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under ISO Class 5 laminar air follow in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom, and double bagged in packs of 5.
*U.S. EPA Reg. No. 1677-264
Features & Benefits
- Klercide™ Cleanroom Quat Unit Dose Concentrate™ is sterile and effective against organisms commonly found in cleanrooms while leaving minimal visible residues
- Economical and easy to use
- Concentrated sterile disinfectant filled in a convenient unit dose of 2.6 fl. oz. Each bottle makes one gallon of diluted sanitizer. Three bottles make one gallon of diluted disinfectant
- Leaves no visible residues when used as a non-food contact sanitizer, minimizing the need for rinsing to achieve visibly clean surfaces within cleanrooms
- When diluted as a sanitizer, it is the same concentration as ready-to-use Klercide Cleanroom Quat
- 0.2 micron filtered, aseptically filled, and double bagged under laminar air flow in cleanrooms using a strictly controlled and validated process
- Compatible with other Klercide products for rotational use
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
No related solution pages were found.