Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent
Ecolab Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent is suitable for the cleaning of surgical instruments and anesthetic utensils.
Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent is safe for use on all aluminum, zinc, nonferrous metals and other delicate materials. Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent contains corrosion inhibitors; safe for use on soft metals and prevents hard water buildup on instrument surfaces. Product is not for use as a medical device high level disinfectant or sterilant and is phosphate free.
- Alkaline pH - Rapidly and effectively cleans and removes all types of soil/bioburden. Effective in Low/High impingement washers.
- Superior cleaning performance - Hard water tolerant – helps prevent mineral deposits from forming on instruments. Effective in all wash temperatures.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors - Safe for all types of metals, including aluminum.
- Low foaming formula -Safe for use in ultrasonics as well as automated washer and decontaminators.
- ½ - 1 fl. ounce (4-8 mL/L) dilution rate - Highly concentrated, cost effective.
- Sustainable formula - Formula ingredients contain no phosphorus. Helps provide a cleaner, safer and healthier environment.
|Product Size||Part Number|
|15 U.S. gallons / 56.7 L||6021016<|
5 US gallon (18.9 L)
|15 US gallons (56.7 L)<||6023146|
Central Sterile Program
Related Automated Washing Products for Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
No automated washing product or equipment pages were found.