Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent
Ecolab Aluminum-Safe Alkaline Detergent is suitable for the cleaning of surgical instruments and anesthetic utensils.
- Alkaline pH - Rapidly and effectively cleans and removes all types of soil/bioburden. Effective in Low/High impingement washers.
- Superior cleaning performance - Hard water tolerant – helps prevent mineral deposits from forming on instruments. Effective in all wash temperatures.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors - Safe for all types of metals, including aluminum.
- Low foaming formula -Safe for use in ultrasonics as well as automated washer and decontaminators.
- ½ - 1 fl. ounce (4-8 mL/L) dilution rate - Highly concentrated, cost effective.
- Sustainable formula - Formula ingredients contain no phosphorus. Helps provide a cleaner, safer and healthier environment.
|Product Size||Part Number|
5 US gallon (18.9 L)
Central Sterile Program
Related Automated Washing Products for Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No automated washing product or equipment pages were found.