OptiPro™ Rinse Agent
Ecolab OptiPro Rinse Agent is a liquid rinse aid for automated washing of instruments in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
OptiPro Rinse Agent is for use in cart washers and contains citric acid, chelating agent and surfactants. The product is not for use as a medical device high level disinfectant or sterilant.
- Compact packaging eliminates safety hazards of lifting and transporting large drums
- Delivery system with low product alarm helps avoid process interruption, indicating the need to add product
- Contains rinsing agents
- Contains surfactants that provide great wetting ability for spot-free sheeting action
- Low foaming - effective for use with all types of cart washers
- Product is not for use as a medical device sterilant or high level disinfectant
|Product Size||Part Number|
3 x 5 L / 1.32 US Gallon Container
Central Sterile Program
Related Automated Washing Products for Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
No automated washing product or equipment pages were found.